OZGraf S.A has extensive and modern machinery, allowing for the highest print quality. Printwork information is transmitted from the prepress studio directly to the printing machines via a state-of-the-art CIP3 system. Printing and the ink units are controlled in Heidelberg machines using a colour measurement system called ImageControl.
We offer one-, two- and four-colour printing on sheet-fed printing presses:
- Heidelberg Speedmaster SM-102-8–P machine: eight-colour (or four-plus-four) printing in B1 format
- Heidelberg Speedmaster SM-102-2-P machine: two-colour (or one-plus-one) printing in B1 format
- Heidelberg Speedmaster SX-102-8+P machine: eight-colour (or four-plus-four) printing in B1 format
In addition, we offer the possibility of refining our products through selective UV varnish coating and matt or glossy film lamination using the following machines::
- Laminator – Juppiter Landcape
- Sakurai Cylinder S.C.-72A II – coating of B1 prints with UV varnish